Living at Ridgemont Village’s private gated apartment community begins the moment you drive through the private gates and arrive home to our 8+ acre apartment complex with extraordinary views of treetops, vistas, blue skies by day and sparkling lights at night. Our very low-density apartment rental community has only 57 single-story, duplex-style residences on 5 separate cul-de-sacs with attached garages and Texas Hill Country front porches, each thoughtfully placed to complement the tranquil terrain.
Our private Marble Falls apartments include inspired designer features combined with custom quality craftsmanship. Central Texas native stone and stucco exteriors complement the colors of nature on the landscaped and wooded grounds. At Ridgemont Village, a distinctive collection of private residences including one and two-bedroom floor plans ranging from approximately 813 square feet to 1,454 square feet are waiting just for you.
- Five distinctive one and two-bedroom floor plans
- Covered front porches
- Single-story construction with vaulted living, dining and kitchen ceilings
- Attached, internal entry automated garages
- Private patios
- Designer interiors and color selections
- Ceramic tile and simulated wood plank or carpet flooring
- Oversized wood trims and crown moldings
- Custom cabinetry and hardware
- Rounded sheetrock corners and “rocker” switches
- Large bathrooms with tubs and step-in enclosed showers
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Open kitchens complete with full appliances including electric radiant range, dishwasher, refrigerator with automatic icemaker, and built-in microwave oven
- Oversized double kitchen sinks, disposal, and pantry
- Fireplaces in selected units
- Ceiling fans in all living rooms and bedrooms
- Washer/dryer connections in each unit
- Pre-wiring for cable, telephone, and high-speed internet
- Energy efficient central air conditioning and heat
- Limited access gate
- Electricity and water separately metered.